Please consider volunteering your time and talent with IICS. If you are interested in any of the below opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrative Volunteer. Help with basic IICS administration such as mailings, travel and conference logistics, etc. Attention to detail and experience with computers preferred.
- Speaking Coordinator. Scheduling speaking engagements for IICS leadership and professors at college and seminary chapels, faculty meetings, conferences, missions convocations, church missions conferences and other gatherings. Excellent telephone, writing and communication skills preferred. High degree of initiative and ability to complete tasks. Ability to pursue opportunities, yet do so graciously.
- Grant Proposal Writer. Researching potential foundations. Writing grant proposals. Experience in writing grant proposals required. Excellent writing and communication skills. In-depth acquaintance with IICS and the evangelical world. Prefer a minimum commitment of one year.
- Donor Support Volunteer. Calling supporters of IICS to thank them, to provide more information about the programs of IICS and to ask about any prayer concerns our donors may have. Skills should involve being a good listener, pleasant telephone voice and manners and the ability to keep current information on each IICS program. Prefer a commitment of at least three months, involving 1-4 hours each week.
- Photographer. Photojournalistic coverage of IICS professors and events. Able to travel at own expense to overseas locations for visits to IICS projects. Professional photography experience preferred.
- Video Photographer/Editor. Shooting video footage of IICS professors and projects on location. Editing video productions for IICS. Log footage. Assist in script development and video production. Professional experience required. Able to travel at own expense.