Our professors around the world not only serve their students and Universities in the classroom, but many are involved in strategic work that is changing lives in communities worldwide.
- HIV/AIDS Education in Africa–IICS Founder Dr. Danny McCain has helped to design a sound, values based curriculum for primary and secondary schools in Nigeria to educate the nation’s youth about HIV.
- Text books for African schools–IICS Founder Dr. Danny McCain was instrumental in the formation of ACTS (African Christian TextbookS) and many of his own books are published through them.
- The Family Project in Eastern Europe–Providing women in Eastern Europe with much-needed family resources from a Christian perspective. Lisa Miller, wife of IICS Professor Bill Miller, leads this important initiative. To see their completed list of resources, visit the Family Resource Library.
- International Institute for Religious Freedom–The International Institute for Religious Freedom (IIRF) is a network of professors, researchers, academics and specialists from all continents who work on reliable data regarding the violation of religious freedom worldwide. They are interested in adding this topic to college and university programs, especially in the areas of law, sociology, religious studies and theological programmes. IICS Professor Dr. Thomas Johnson has served as an advisor to the IIRF and has published materials with them.
- Christian International School of Prague–Leslie Johnson, wife of IICS Professor Dr. Thomas Johnson, helped start and found the Christian International School of Prague, an elementary school in the Czech Republic where she serves as Director.
- The Comenius Institute–The Comenius Institute serves to integrate theology with everyday life. IICS Professor Dr. Thomas Johnson continues to serve alongside this group.